For more than 30 years, the College of Social Science's School of Nursing has been preparing students and working nurses for their critical leadership role in the health care industry. Choosing Loyola means that you've not only chosen an innovator in nursing education, you've also chosen a program where your financial needs are recognized. Besides maintaining a very competitive tuition rate, you may choose to defer up to 90 percent of tuition and fees until the end of the semester in which they are incurred if you are participating in an employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement program.
- Loyola's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The School of Nursing is consistently ranked among the Best Graduate Schools of Nursing by U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Schools edition.
- Loyola is ranked among the Top Online Graduate Nursing Programs and continues to be the highest ranked Jesuit graduate nursing program.
The online programs we offer include:
- RN-to-MSN Bridge (BLEND)
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Health Care Systems Management
- MSN – Nurse Educator
- BSN-to-DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-to-DNP – Executive Leader
- MSN-to-DNP – Nurse Practitioner
Read what Patricia Pearce, interim dean of the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, has to say about the Loyola New Orleans School of Nursing online programs.