Loyola University New Orleans’ Forensic Science Administration Specialization Helps You Take Your Fact-Finding Skills to the Top
The facts are out there. Be the one your organization relies on for the leadership to uncover them and contribute to bringing those responsible to justice. All you need are the right credentials to help you lead a forensics team and manage upper-level administrative duties.
The online Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration with specialization in Forensic Science Administration (FSA) from Loyola University New Orleans gives you the advanced knowledge and skills needed to direct investigations from the crime scene to the courtroom.
Strengthen Your Leadership Skills in an Evolving Field
The online specialization in Forensic Science Administration helps students obtain critical knowledge and skills, including:
- Understand the requirements and challenges facing forensic laboratories, including accreditation, certification programs, and budgetary restraints
- Study the standards of professionalism in the field
- Examine critical issues influencing the use of forensic science from the crime scene and into the courtroom
- Review the case law, legislation, and proposals that govern the use of forensic science
- Learn the role of ethics in forensic science, including general principles and training requirements
- Evaluate the role of the media in changing the face of forensic science administration and develop the skills necessary to react to those changes
View course requirements and descriptions.
This growing field is in great need of skilled forensic science practitioners and law enforcement personnel with management-level administrative skills. The specialization in Forensic Science Administration helps those with a law enforcement or scientific background to advance to higher positions, such as:
- Crime Laboratory Director
- Forensic Quality Assurance Manager
- Forensic DNA/Serology Supervisor
- Crime Scene Division Commander/Supervisor
- Law Enforcement Commander/Supervisor
- Detective Bureau Commander/Supervisor
Learn more about the career outlook for forensic science leaders.
Top Ranked for a Reason
Loyola University New Orleans' Criminal Justice programs have helped law enforcement agents gain the most sought-after skills and knowledge for decades. Now offered in a fully online format, our online programs have been given top rankings and are taught by the same experienced professionals as campus-based courses. Plus, the convenience and flexibility of online learning allows you to keep your job and learn… whenever it’s best for you!
Learn more about specializing in Forensic Science Administration today! Click here to request more information today.
*Ranked 9th in Regional Universities of the South
Ranked 9th in Great Schools, Great Prices Category
Listed among the Top 10 Regional Universities in the South for the last 22 years (US News & World Report, 2013)