A Heritage of Health Care Excellence and Affordability
For more than 30 years, the College of Social Science's School of Nursing has been preparing students and working nurses for their critical leadership role in the health care industry. Choosing Loyola means that you've not only chosen an innovator in nursing education, you've also chosen a program where your financial needs are recognized. Besides maintaining a very competitive tuition rate, you may choose to defer up to 90 percent of tuition and fees until the end of the semester in which they are incurred if you are participating in an employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement program.
- Loyola's nursing programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000.
- The School of Nursing was ranked among the Best Graduate Schools of Nursing by U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Schools edition for 2012
- Loyola is ranked among the Top 10 Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs and continues to be the hightest ranked Jesuit graduate nursing program.
- 3rd in Student Engagement and Accreditation
- 6th in Overall Best Online Graduate Nursing program
- 8th in Student Services and Technology
The online programs we offer include:
*Loyola's School of Nursing offers Louisiana's first Doctor of Nursing Practice program.