No matter where in your nursing career you are—a beginner or a seasoned professional looking to take your education and career to the next level—Loyola University New Orleans’ School of Nursing offers an online nursing degree that matches your aspirations and prepares you for professional excellence. At the top-ranked online college for nursing, you will get the flexibility you need to continue your work while attending school.
With the RN to BSN, MSN, and DNP online nursing programs offering a variety of career concentrations, in addition to a rich Jesuit history of academic excellence and award-winning faculty, Loyola University offers comprehensive support and resources that enable you to take control of your future and better the world around you.
RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
Designed for active RNs, the online RN-to-BSN program gives you the education to enhance your success in this dynamic health care environment. This flexibility allows you to continue daily work and family responsibilities. Gain the necessary knowledge and skills to take your education and your career to the next level.
Loyola’s bachelor’s completion program provides a comprehensive curriculum that enhances an understanding of the world in which we live while developing essential knowledge about contemporary professional nursing practice.
Bridge to Leadership Education in Nursing at a Distance (BLEND) option – RN-to-MSN Bridge
Through our RN-to-MSN bridge, active RNs with non-nursing bachelor’s degrees can become eligible to apply to one of the three MSN programs. This unique six-credit program directly bridges your professional nursing experience with foundational knowledge of topics including population health and professional communication.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Earn a specialized MSN degree that can advance your career, position you for a higher salary, and provide you with the skills needed to offer superior patient care in a specialized role. The online MSN program opens the door to a variety of opportunities, with three distinct concentrations to choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership (formerly Health Care Systems Management)
- Nurse Educator
Whether you are seeking to provide a higher level of care or greater responsibilities, Loyola’s MSN program helps you reach your career goals.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Get an education that will improve care for patients, inspire health care teams, and change communities. With two entry options—post-baccalaureate and post-master’s—Loyola’s DNP program enables you to refine your critical thinking skills, grow your ethical decision-making skills, and solidify your legacy in nursing.
Plus, a DNP provides you with the necessary experience and education to positively impact the health care industry every day.
DNP Concentrations Offered:
- Post-baccalaureate to DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-master’s to DNP – Executive Leader
- Post-master’s to DNP – Nurse Practitioner
Loyola’s online nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Loyola's online graduate Nursing degrees (MSN and DNP) ranked among Top 50 in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Why Loyola University New Orleans’ Online School of Nursing?
- Backed by accreditation: Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools with CCNE-accredited BSN, MSN, and DNP programs
- Online coursework: No requirements to log in at a specific time each week
- Unsurpassed support: Dedicated School of Nursing librarian ready to help you with research
- Top-ranked: Since 2012, Loyola’s online nursing graduate school has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the “Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs.” The program is also top-ranked in:
- Faculty Credentials and Training
- Student Engagement
- Student Services and Technology
- Among the best: A dedicated network of credentialed faculty and staff as well as accomplished alumni ready to help you achieve your goals
- 24/7 Support: Access to technical support resources available 24/7
Request More Information
Ready to elevate your nursing career and become equipped to leave your legacy on the nursing professions with Loyola New Orleans’ online programs? Request more information or call 866-789-9809 today.